North American Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

John Smith - Weapons License

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxPaynexXx

xXxPaynexXx

John Smith - Weapons License Empty
PostSubject: John Smith - Weapons License   John Smith - Weapons License EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 am

Phase I - General Information
First name: John
Last name: Smith
Date of Birth: 02/07/1988
Address:-
Ethnicity: White
Phone Number: 32263

Phase II - Extended Information
Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?: Protection, Hunting.
Why do you wish to carry a firearm?: To protect myself, and hunt every now and then.
What will you use these firearms for?: For hunting and protection.
If accepted, where will you store this firearm?: I will store this firearm under my seat in my vehicle, where I have a secret lock.
Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer)): I would pull out my firearm if I see someone threatening my family with a weapon, or if there's a group of men, a gang or a mafia, coming at me or my family with weapons. I would pull out my weapon, call 911, and keep them distracted until the Police comes.

Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer)): I would call the Police instead of pulling out my firearm if I saw someone running at me or one of my family members with a knife. I would try to knock the knife off their hand, or keep them away from my family, call 911, and keep him off until the PD comes.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checking into to verify that your not a convicted felon.
Credits to puppetmaster for the original application

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trial Administrator

Payne
Back to top Go down
nwmafia
Server Owner

John Smith - Weapons License Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Smith - Weapons License   John Smith - Weapons License EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Mr. Smith,

Your application has been accepted by the Department of Firearms, please come by an fill out some paperwork.

((Contact a lead+ administrator in game.))

Department of Firearms.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Server Owner

nwmafia

"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (1947-)
Back to top Go down
http://naroleplay.forumtk.net

John Smith - Weapons License
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North American Roleplay :: Multi Theft Auto :: Request Section :: License Department-
Jump to: